Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heinkel HE 111 H6

Hi Everyone,

Just finished this one so it's hot off the press. 1/75 Hasegawa Heinkel HE 111 H-6. I really enjoyed building this craft. Most of it went together pretty well. The areas in question ( could of been my own mistakes) were the wing to fuselage fit, the undercarriage bomb bay. Anyway, I decided to finish it in dessert colours, All Tamiya acrylic paints, I used the AIMS decals collection part 2  - VG+ES Wk. Nr 4085, I also used the Eduard mask set as there was no way i would of attempted this kit if there were no masks for it.
this was my first attempt at pres-hading so I'm not sure how visible it is, I hand brushed a thinned down flat black, but i recon I will try airbrushing it next time.. The only scratch building I did was the pilot tube and i lost the fuel hose and had to scratch build one.
Overall i would recommend this kit with someone with a few kits under their belt. comments welcome
P9040138.jpg image by the3wordsoflove

No comments:

Post a Comment